April has been an usually busy month for me all around. Sadly, I had to push k-dramas to the side for a little bit. Things are only going to get busier for me as I’ll soon be entering the busiest time of the year at my job, but nonetheless, I’ll still find the time to squeeze in my drama watching!
Here are a few of the things I’m working on right now — including some things that are not drama related.
- A 10 reasons post about Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. I hope to do an overview of the series as well.
- I have five more episodes to go of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and then I will be doing an overview/review of this drama.
- I’m ready to go with my new exercise regime, but I’m taking things up a notch and joining Weight Watchers as well, so that will be a part of my goals starting May 1st. It shouldn’t disrupt my drama watching too much, but I’ll need to cut back a bit. I will probably watch no more than 1-2 k-dramas at a time. But while I’m on the treadmill, I’ll try to get in some k-drama watching! 🙂
- I will be certified in CPR and first aid! I just took a class at work yesterday that was taught by a member of the American Red Cross. All I’m waiting for is my certificate and my actual card and then it will be official. So excited! I’m so shy and timid and am definitely adverse to change or trying new things, so this was a test of strength and courage for me.
- My internet service is terrible, so I’m working on switching over to a new provider by the end of May. It’s made drama watching a real hassle so it’s time to upgrade to cable internet. Maybe I can get back to posting a bit more consistently again.
- Also, the most exciting part… If you follow Devon and Cornwall (They now have their own website and it looks so good, guys!), I live close enough to meet them at NerdCon. Who knew? Being a voracious reader, there is nothing more exciting than reading a book that has many of the elements of my second love: k-dramas. I daresay it’s a perfection combination for me. And thankfully, it’s on the weekend, so I can make the hour and a half drive. Daebak! I’m loving Pennsylvania a little bit more this week.